Wednesday, March 17, 2010

While We're Waiting

Life is full of times to wait. Wait. Wait. While I'm waiting, I usually feel like I have to get busy doing something--anything--instead of just waiting.

When you're in high school, there are so many things to wait on:

Grades.
A college decision.
Your SAT score.
Maybe a prom date.
A bad family situation to get better.
Maybe a scholarship offer.
To find out if you made the team.
To make one good friend.

My daughter sent this song to me the other day. It's helping me wait.



Does anybody need prayer while you're waiting?

Love,
Julie

3 comments:

Sherrinda Ketchersid said...

I'm trying to wait patiently for my house to sell. It's been on the market for almost a year and we have an offer. But if the bank doesn't hurry up, they may back out...and we will end up foreclosing. So yes, prayers are needed. :)

Anonymous said...

This song braught me to tears cause im waitng for somthing to end in my life that is making me misrible...But i know God is there for me and i can always love him and searve him while i wait!

Julie Garmon said...

Just saw these comments. Sherrinda, any news on your house? I'm praying. Went through this with our house.

Dear other friend, I'm so touched that this song meant something to you. Me too--and it's such a beautiful feeling to realize we can love/serve Him while we wait.