Tuesday, June 14, 2005

4:12LIVE -- What's Up?

Hey all, what's up?

I read this cool quote today. It said, There is something exhausting about constantly deciding and redeciding who you are and what you believe".

Wow. It's true. Knowing God is sometimes so hard simply because it is so daily. You know? But then again, that's the cool part. God is with you every day. God isn't afraid of the tough stuff. He's not going anywhere. So my part is deciding that no matter what -- no matter how I feel, what I encounter, what comes my way--daily I'm His. He gets me, the good, bad and ugly and I get him, the God that holds the universe in his hands.

Anyway, I want to give you the scoop on this blog. Right now it's seven authors who write for teens who just want to hang out every day and get real about faith and God and life stuff. Every day we get up and write under deadlines, spinning out books and articles and devos and we love it. For the next week, the authors will introduce themselves, and then we'll just kick back and get comfy and share our thoughts every day. If you have questions about faith, about writing, or just want to share your thoughts, that's cool.

I'm T. Suzanne Eller and I'm not going to tell you what the T stands for, even if you send chocolate. : ) I have been writing for about 8 years. I've written about 450 articles on lots of subjects like cutting, family, faith, friendship, etc. I write a youth culture column for teens. I have a book out for teens right now called Real Teens, Real Stories, Real Life. I have a series of books I'll be writing starting today called Real Teen D (discipleship). These books are exciting as I believe that living for God is amazing, but sometimes there's questions like:

how come I don't feel him?
what am I supposed to be doing?
how do I go deeper?
how do I follow God with my heart instead of rules?

So, any input you have or questions that you want to share, bring them on! I'll love it. I can't wait to hear from you, and hope that you join us when you have time.

Suzie

No comments: